4.6 Billion Years Ago
- Planetesimals combined into each other, this has given the birth of Mercury.
4.5 Billion Years Ago
- Oceans of magma was flowing on Mercury's surface.
3.85 Billion Years Ago
- Mercury suffered a heavy bombardment, this cause many craters to have been created on his surface.
3 Billion Years Ago
- Mercury has shrank in size, because of this stopped the flow of lava on his surface.
3-1 Billion Years Ago
- Mercury has began to cool down.
- His crust and upper mantle thickened.
- Mercury is now home to tons of ice on its surface, this ice is hidden on Mercury's dark size and his craters that receive little to no sunlight.
- Mercury is also home to organic matter in these craters, however this matter is not life
3-4 Billion Years From Now
- Jupiter's gravity might throw Mercury out of his own orbit, this can result in several outcomes.
5 Billion Years From Now
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.